Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Jersey and silk hoodie by Elizabeth & James, available at Shopbop.com
- Adidas by Stella McCartney, our hands-down fave (we're wearing one right now). A guy friend of ours said, "When my wife puts one on, I think she looks like a superhero." Available at adidas.com, Stella McCartney, and select Adidas locations.
- The American Apparel hoodie is no-nonsense style at a no-frills price. $41 in a rainbow of colors at most American Apparel stores.
- Yes, it's a Juicy Couture hoodie. With sparkles. Available at Juicy and Saks Fifth Avenue
- Heather gray peplum hoodie by Aiko, available at Neiman Marcus and Madison
Even though we're having some lovely sunny days, the cold weather isn't behind us (and yes, we are spoiled Angelenos who define cold as anything sub-65 degrees). Consider the hoodie for your warming needs. Less bulky than a coat, more portable than a jacket or sweater -- when the temps climb to a civil 65 degrees, give or take, you just stash it in a bag or tie it around your waist. We've pulled a few favorites that are fun, feminine, and a little more adult than that old Russell you had back as a junior in high school.
· All trend coverage [Racked LA]