Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Lublu Kira Plastinina.
- L.A.M.B. Photo credit: Getty Images
- NEW YORK, NY - FEBRUARY 17: Models walks the runway at the Naeem Khan Fall 2011 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at The Stage at Lincoln Center on February 17, 2011 in New York City. (Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images for IMG)
A complete Idiot's CliffsNotes Guide to what's happening on that other coast where our sister bloggers have to fight snow and stuff to watch fashion shows in a tent.
· Ralph Lauren showed an Asian-inspired collection. With tuxedos on women.
· Lublu Kira Plastinina showcased slutty dresses but couldn't show her own face.
· Emu models got to wear comfy shoes.
· Naeem Khan presented red-carpet worthy gowns for any age.
· L.A.M.B. had looks as varied as Gwen Stefani's musical tastes, from Bob Marley to David Bowie.
· All Fashion Week coverage [Racked]