Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· This stinks: Portland City Hall to ban perfume on employees [PortTrib]
· Wal-Mart, just like real people: crappy credit ratings [WWD, sub. req'd]
· Karl Lagerfeld not selling his NY apt, after all [Racked]
· Are your tweets golden? Want to work for Marc Jacobs? Really. [Fashionista]
· Fannypacks for men: Rag & Bone has 'em for Fall2011 [All the Rage]
· Levi's X Opening Ceremony X Cake: The video [HypeBeast]
· Kardashian's NY outpost defaced with nasty, hilarious graffiti [Racked NY]