Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Blow Angels undercuts Drybar by $9 on blowouts [PopSugar]
· Beachwood Village welcomes new shop My Fair Lady's Flowers [Hollywood Patch]
· Vogue opens its archive to public for $1,575 fee [WSJ]
· Mario Lopez has his own men's underwear line [Racked National]
· Old guard execs nervous as L.L. Bean tackles social media [NYT]
· Street style blogger The Sartorialist in search of an assistant [Fashionista]