Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· American Apparel's sales up 10% in November [Cali Apparel News]
· Malibu Lumber Yard orders Kitson to remove pot-themed display [Malibu Patch]
· Pantone for Sephora makeup line to debut in March [WWD]
· Ralph Lauren offering free, customizable Rugby holiday e-cards [PSFK]
· Karl Lagerfeld's lower-priced line, Karl, hits Net-a-Porter Jan 25 [Fashionista]
· Bonobos' response to Cyber Monday site meltdown truly inspiring [Beatbeat]