Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Daveigh's skirt and bag are from H&M, her jacket is from Levi's, her glasses are Ray Bans, and her shoes are vintage.
Eva's blouse is from Rag & Bone, her pants are by J Brand, her shoes are Derek Lam, and her sunglasses are by Tom Ford.
- Lindsey's top is by Brandy Melville, her sunglasses are Chanel, the bag is Rebecca Minkoff, her jeans are by Elizabeth and James, the vest is from Al
- Shawna's bodysuit is from American Apparel, her shoes are from Madewell, and her jeans and bag are vintage.
Stevi doesn't remember where she purchased her top, the jeans are J.Brand, the shoes are from Zara, and her handbag is by Prada.
- Diana's scarf is Calvin Klein, the jacket is from H&M, her jeans are by Acne, the tee is Gina Tricot, the boots are from Forever 21, and her ba
- Kathryn's hat is from What Comes Around Goes Around, she's had the t-shirt since high school, and her jeans are by Chloe.
- Chelsea's jewelry is vintage, her jeans are by G. Star, the tank is from By Corpus, and the flats are from Urban Outfitters.
- Rebecca's blouse is vintage (from her mother), her jeans are from H&M, the shoes are from Zara, the bag is vintage, and her favorite accessory -- he
- Meg's bag is from Proenza Schouler, the sandals are Chloe, the tank is from American Apparel, and the necklace is Isabel Marant.
Denim really never goes out of style, but this year there seemed to be more ways to wear it than ever before. Skinny jeans remained popular but retro bells were a big trend, as was denim-on-denim. There were also endless varieties of coated denim, patterned denim and colored denim. Click through the gallery for our favorite looks, then vote for your choice below.
· All Street Scenes [Racked]