Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Ashley's blouse is from J.Crew, the skirt is vintage Anne Klein, her shoes are by Giuseppe Zanotti, and the bag is Celine.
- Stephanie's skirt and shoes are from Urban Outfitters, her bag is by Tory Burch, her sunglasses are Ray Bans, and she doesn't remember where she got her
- Shea's dress is from Bebe, the shawl is vintage, her boots are from Jeffrey Campbell, the bag is from LF, and her hat is from Urban Outfitters.
- Simone's skirt is from Forever 21, her top is from Urban Outfitters, and her glasses are from American Apparel.
- Crystal's blouse and shoes are from Urban Outfitters, the skirt is American Apparel, the bag is from Zara, and the sunnies are Ray Bans.
- Lainie's entire outfit is from Wasteland.
- Briana's bodysuit, skirt and glasses are from American Apparel, her bag is Fred Perry, and her shoes are from Urban Outfitters.
Danielle's dress is Ann Taylor Loft, the bag is Louis Vuitton, and the shoes are Vera Wang for Kohl's.
Rebecca's blouse is from H&M, her skirt is American Apparel, the boots are from Aldo, the bag is from Zara, and her headband is from Nasty Gal.
- Jill is wearing a Jill Aiko Yee scarf and skirt, a New Scotland sweater and a Dooney & Bourke bag.
This year was the year of the maxi. Whether in skirt or dress form, floor-skimming pieces were everywhere. We get the popularity: The look is dramatic, slimming and incredibly comfortable all at once. Click through our gallery for our favorite outfits, then vote for your choice below.
· All Street Scenes [Racked]