- DJ and former model, Angel Cloutheir. Her words, as told to StyleLikeU: "Most people believe my hair is a wig. They don't think this could grow out of any human's head."
- Founder of Decades boutique, Cameron Silver. His words, as told to StyleLikeU: "All of my customers get a thank-you note [â€¦] I have friends who have notes I sent fourteen ye
- TenOverSix co-owner and shoe designer, Kristen Lee. Her words, as told to StyleLikeU: "I think, in general, people are so much more intimate [in LA]. They donâ€™t have a wall up,
- Actor, model, and surf instructor, Preston Davis. His words, as told to StyleLikeU: "I like color. Life is colorful, why not express that?"
- Fashion blogger, Karla Deras. Her words, as told to StyleLikeU: "I've lived in Simi Valley all my life. It's suburbia, everybody wears Uggs, Hollister and Vans."
- Bruce Willis and Demi Moore's daughter, Scout Willis. Her words, as told to StyleLikeU: "I can't wear the same thing twice in a row. I feel bad for all my other clothes."
Personal style platform, StyleLikeU, has been peeking into the closets of the world's top sartorial tastemakers since 2008. Led by the coolest mother-daughter duo you'll ever meet, Elisa Goodkind and Lily Mandelbaum, the site features intimate interviews with notable designers, artists, musicians, and influencers that have a unique story behind what they wear.
This year, Goodkind and Mandelbaum visited LA to profile a handful of cult fashion heroes, which triggered endless amounts of closet envy (and subsequent vintage store splurges). Flip through the gallery to see some of our fave West Coast closets and their standout style quotes.
· StyleLikeU [Official Site]