Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· A visit to Hairroin's new location on North Cahuenga [LAist]
· Bearpaw footwear has opened first store in Citrus Heights [WWD, sub req]
· Test-driving five tinted moisturizers [All the Rage]
· Website launches to promote and sell shopping "hauls" [CAN]
· Inside the closet and apartment of stylist Amanda Ross [The Coveteur]
· Sears, Kmart to close 100 to 120 stores due to poor performance [NYT]