Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Rita's dress is Me & Blue, her sunglasses are from Paul & Joe, the shoes are Urban Outfitters, and she purchased the ring in Petra, Jordan.
- Angela's tank is from Forever 21, the shoes are Jeffrey Campbell, the dress and bag are Brandy Melville, and her hat is from H&M.
- Raquel's sweater and leggings are by Raquel Allegra, the vest is by Stand and Deliver, and the shoes and belt bag are vintage.
- Christina's dress is from bebe, and she doesn't remember where she purchased her shoes.
- Kerry is wearing a Marnie Skillings dress and a bag by Her Ego.
Camilla's tees, pants, purse and boots are Marc by Marc Jacobs and her sunglasses are Ray-Bans.
- Jamie's entire outfit is from Raggedy Threads Vintage.
- Janelle is wearing a Metropark blazer and tank, Zara leggings, Sam Edelman wedges and a bag from Urban Outfitters.
- Anne Marie's top is from William Rast, the skirt is BCBG, and her shoes and bag are Vince Camuto.
- Hannah's jeans are from Urban Outfitters, the jacket is vintage, the shoes are Jeffrey Campbell, and she borrowed the bag from her mom.
New Yorkers aren't the only ones who like dressing head-to-toe in black. Over the past year we've snapped a ton of LA women in dark looks, punctuated here and there with fuschia heels, an oversize striped bag or a sheer white skirt. Click through our gallery for our favorite outfits, then vote for your choice below.
· All Street Scenes [Racked]