Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- The Kinsley ($472) is ideal for the gal looking for both height and support during a standing-only cocktail party.
- The Edie ($482) is a serious show-stopper, so opt for this beauty if you're hitting a stylish soirÃ©e and need to kick your shoe game up a notch.
- The Willow ($484) will save your feet if you plan on dancing 'til the wee hours. The studs add a festive touch, too.
- The Quincy ($478) is the perfect patent platform to rock at that goth-themed bash you spontaneously RSVP'd for.
- The Millie ($472) is your go-to for a dinner party, or any event where your well-manicured toes aren't at risk of being stepped on.
- The Ava ($298) is a fantastic option for a house party, since it provides just the right amount of flash without compromising comfort.
Penelope and Coco is an LA-based footwear brand that was founded in 2010 by designer Marisa Spinella and publicist Arielle Vavasseur. The line is inspired by Spinella's two style alter egos—traditional (Penelope) and wild (Coco)—which is why a wide array of celebs are smitten, including Emma Roberts and Nicki Minaj.
In the spirit of their equal opportunistic nature, Penelope and Coco's fall range of party-worthy footwear has something for everyone, making it our one-stop-shoe-shop for New Year's Eve. Click through the gallery to see six of our favorite styles, and where to wear them.
· Penelope and Coco [Official Site]
· Where Penelope and Coco Founders Find Stationary in WeHo [Racked]