Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
This is one of those weekends that we seriously wish we could clone ourselves for. Thanks to the last-minute holiday shopping rush, our Saturday and Sunday agendas are booked solid with a slew of stellar sales all across town. Place your running shoes by the door and map out your plan of attack tonight, because the next 48 hours are going to be major.
Behold our must-stop sales list after the jump, and be sure to scan our Dealfeed often for the latest and greatest!
· Holmes & Yang: Up to 90% off past-season clothes. Blouses start at $150, dresses at $250. 30% fall 2011 merchandise. Credit cards only. [Dealfeed]
· Artbook: 60 to 75% off select titles including art, photography, fashion, design, and architecture books at Paper Chase. [Dealfeed]
· Josie Loves J. Valentine and Pure Delish: Sidewalk sale on swimwear, clothing, and accessories by JLJV and items from Pure Delish. [Dealfeed]
· Glamhouse: Discounts on designer jewelry. [Dealfeed]
· Ban.do: Up to 75% off cute hair accessories, including bows and headbands, plus other accessories. [Dealfeed]
· 1020 by Nicole: Discounts on edgy leather jackets, leggings, sweaters, and more. [Dealfeed]
· Groceries Apparel Factory: Organic tees, sweats and more from Groceries from $5 to $20, plus discounts on clothes and accessories from other LA labels, like Falling Whistles, Laeken, and more. [Dealfeed]
· Karen Zambos: Karen Zambos Vintage Couture apparel starting at $20. Elegantly Waisted belts and Zambos & Siega bags ranging from $10 to $30. [Dealfeed]
· Crybaby Presents: 25% to 50% off select merchandise. Enjoy treats, tunes, and an interactive astrological reading. [Dealfeed]
· TenOverSix: TenOverSix is hosting a trunk show for celebrated local children's line, boy+girl. Take 20% off local children's brand boy+girl's entire spring/summer 2012 collection. [Dealfeed]