Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Genetic Denim producing silk jeans for spring [Denimology]
· A lesson in looking classy exiting a car, from Charlize Theron [Refinery29]
· Comune's new exhibition, Ce n'est pas la fin du Monde, open now [Cool Hunting]
· Marni gets Sofia Coppola to direct ad for H&M collection [WWD]
· LF collaborates with Steve Madden on line of wedges and platforms [Nitrolicious]
· Beauty companies producing cosmetics to ingest for beautiful hair, perfect skin [NYT]
· Vera Wang launching more affordable lines, including one named Princess for Kohl's [WSJ]