Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Mini crossbody bags are $75 a pop and come in just about every color of the rainbow.
- Every covetable cuff on this table is only $20.
- These buckle satchels come in black and brown are priced at $175
- All turquoise bibs, cuffs, and earrings are $70.
- These sweet studded iPhone cases are an easy $50.
- This beauty is going for $100.
- These silver and gold chain link necklaces are only $10 each!
- Crocodile-print clutches are $70 and come in green, black, and taupe.
- CC Skye's pave spike bracelets are normally $350 each, but you can score the gold for $150 and gunmetal for $140 here.
- The classic Dylan bracelet is only $60 (regular $150).
- Leather or suede fringe bags are $305.
- This adorable tote with leather trim is $140.
After an early perusal of the CC Skye sample sale this morning, we can definitely see why fashion fiends flock to their legendary shopping events. Rather than offer deep discounts on out-of-season items, this LA-based label is hooking up their loyal fans with near-wholesale pricing on all of their fall 2011 and spring 2012 favorites. In other words, you'd be hard-pressed not to find exactly what you're looking for.
When you walk in the door, you'll immediately be welcomed by their killer spiked cuffs ($40-$50) and turquoise offerings ($70), which set the tone for the rest of the eye candy that awaits you on nearly six more tables. Other highlights include their double wrap bracelets ($45) and neon cuffs ($20) that were hot-ticket items at their NYC sale, gold and silver linked necklaces ($10), crocodile-print clutches ($70), studded iPhone cases in an array of colors ($50), messenger bags ($175), classic satchels ($100), and their crowd-pleasing mini crossbody bags ($75).
The sale runs today through tomorrow, from 10am to 7pm. We have a feeling that the cuffs and mini bags will be snapped up soon, so take a really long lunch today and race there or add an extra espresso shot to your coffee tomorrow and get there early.
· CC Skye [Dealfeed]