Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Step-by-step, how to recreate a Drybar blowout [Beso]
· Luxury perfumer Frédéric Malle considering an LA store [WWD]
· Preview of Roseark's soon-to-debut lookbook [Bleach Black]
· Inside Mr. Greentrees, one of LA's oldest Christmas tree lots [Daily Truffle]
· A reporter test-drives four beauty of-the-month clubs [WSJ]
· E-commerce sites extending free shipping dates for last-minute gifters [Bits]
· Inside H&M's Girl With the Dragon Tattoo pop-up in NYC [Racked N'tl]