Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· New-agey bookstore Bodhi Tree on Melrose closing Dec 31 [WHP]
· Shea Curry of Project Accessory reveals favorite LA shops [PopSugar]
· Ron Fletcher, founder of first west coast pilates studio, passes away at 90 [BHP]
· A group of sites making it easier to buy art online [WSJ]
· Sneak peek at Meryl Streep on the cover of Vogue [Racked National]
· Project Runway's newest sponsor is department store Neiman Marcus [WWD]
· Flash sale site Fab.com expanding like crazy, just got $40 million in funding [CNET]