Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Rundown Santa Monica Sears referred to as 'retro' [LA Observed]
· Style blogger FashionToast entertains herself in Loz Feliz [FashionToast]
· Plus-size chain Torrid to open 20 new stores, many in strip malls [Cali Apparel News]
· Shoppers in New York already queued up for Versace x H&M [Fashionista]
· Bergdorf's holiday video (above) features 26 excited dogs [Racked NY]
· A one-on-one with Target's holiday Tweeter, the Christmas Champ [Mashable]