Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Designer Clare Vivier's tour of her neighborhood, Silver Lake [Of A Kind]
· Whetherly's newest lookbook features a Coppola—granddaughter Gia [Elle]
· Upscale pajama jeans? J Brand's newest are made of cashmere [Denimology]
· Project Accessory host Molly Sims reveals her fav LA spots, including Drybar [PopSugar]
· Costello Tagliapietra announces lower-priced dress line, C&T [WWD, sub req]
· Benetton courts controversy with ads featuring world leaders kissing [WSJ]
· Gap dips toe into mobile payments, accepting Google wallet at stores in San Fran [Mashable]