Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The Muppet fashion revolution continues [Racked]
· American Apparel footwear ads won't disappoint pervy consumers [Styleite]
· Twisted Xmas: Gaga's workshop comes to Barneys NYC [TheCut]
· Vice's expose on Colombian Fashion Week features butt implants [Fashionista]
· Royal wedding gets commemorated with creepy dolls [Jezebel]
· Better than Missoni for Target: Missoni for OrphanAid [Vogue]