Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Possible luxury store ban in the Malibu? [Malibu Times]
· Dita von Teese says plastic surgery "just a dramatic form of makeup" [OCR]
· Tavi hits primetime, has a character named after her [The Cut]
· Opening Ceremony is still making the cats thing happen [Fashionista]
· This exists: Hermes coloring book for $135 [Refinery 29]
· Gap-tooth grins super hot in Japan [NYT]
· Best reason to visit Canada: shoe museum with over 12,500 pairs [Racked]