Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· No more tanning beds for minors in California [All the Rage]
· Coming next fall: Marni for mini-mes [The Cut]
· Inside the closet of the Man Repeller [Refinery29]
· Indian customers rejoice: Hermes launches luxury saris [Racked]
· Start planning your strategy: Versace for H&M campaign [Fashionologie]
· They're back: Chloe relaunches Susanna boots [Fashion Rules!]