Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Brett Westfall goes deep decon with Mens Wear for Spring. [LAT]
· Vionnet has a new nom de plume: Les Pommettes. [Fashion Rules]
· Rebecca Hall is new Harper's Bazaar cleavage, um, cover girl. [Coco Perez]
· Prepster emporium J.McLaughlin opens shop in Connecticut.. [RackedNY]
· Anja Rubik to tie the knot with her model boy toy. [Fashionista]
· Dolce & Gabbana celebrate the male form in new, um, art book. [The Cut]