Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Brands with big expansion plans in '11: True Religion, Guess, Joe's Jeans [CAN]
· Done deal: Hearst is the proud new owner of Elle [The Cut]
· Barneys gets Amanda Brooks as new fashion director [Fashionista]
· Bedazzling: not just for the ladies, so Swarovski wants you to think [The Cut]
· Naomi Campbell, international fugitive [WWD, sub. req'd]