Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Tutus and tulle?oh Black Swan, what have you wrought? [NYT]
· Zoolander 2 courting Lady Gaga [Jezebel]
· Bummer: No Rihanna/Topshop deal after all [Huffington Post]
· But Topshop IS doing some crazy stuff for Spring/Summer 11 [Nitrolicious]
· Anna, Grace, Beyonce, Terry Richardson mug for Tom Ford's runway vid [HiSnbt]
· Who will think of the children? Nintendo, apparently, warns kids on 3D [WSJ]
· Looking back on 2010's best stores [Refinery 29]