Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· More deets on the Erin Fetherston cheapie line: it's called "Erin" [NYMag]
· "Everyone Is Going To Dress Like?True Grit In Just A Few Months" [Biz Insider]
· Vivienne Westwood to launch high end jewelry line next month [Telegraph]
· How Orientalist. Tisci employs only Asian models at Givenchy's Japan-inspired collection [HuffPo]
· Prada to launch IPO on HK stock exchange [NYMag]