Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· DVF & Oscar are mad MObama wore McQueen [HuffPo]
· Lady Gaga fragrance to be inspired by the delightful scents of "blood and semen" [Fashionista via NYMag]
· Helena Bonham Carter explains her fashion choices - its all about "fun" [People]
· X-dressing male model Andrej Pejic storms Gaultier women's runway show as sexy blonde [Telegraph]
· Miu Miu commissions films by female directors - first one by Zoe Cassavetes [LAT]