Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Dream footwear collab: Vena Cava X TenOverSix [Viva Vena Cava]
· Estee Lauder's business model for the post-Sephora world [WSJ]
· Whaddya know! Forever 21 not a copycat, wins lawsuit [WWD, sub. req'd]
· Craigslist just made it harder to buy prostitutes online [WSJ]
· Dior ads called racist by the always classy Perez Hilton [Coco Perez]
· PETA alert: fox stoles hot fall trend? [The Guardian]
· Famous for denim, Ksubi branches out into eyewear [Fashionista]