Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Frenchie faves Petit Bateau open in Beverly Hills today [Style Section LA]
· Judith Leiber building shrine to herself, pissing off eBayers [WSJ]
· Tavi has a business model, and it's too hi-faluting for Oprah, GMA [The Cut]
· Micheal Kors hits sales figures of $1 billion, yup BILLION, with a B. [WWD]
· A chicken headdress and other oddities in McQueen's final collection [Racked NY]
· What music will dance models down the runway this year? [Vanity Fair]
· Iman namedrops YSL, debuts new home line at NYFW [Stylelist]