Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Frederic Fekkai offers discounted services for the Emmys [Style Section LA]
· Monique Lhullier is dressing bridesmaids now, too [FabSugar]
· New site lets you be a beauty sample whore for cheap [Mama's A Rolling Stone]
· Watch FNO NYC on CBS [StyleList]
· Aldo will sell real leather bags this fall [InStyle]
· For those embracing the peg-legs: Theory re-releases pants [Lucky Right Now]
· Or check out Gap's new pants, we hear they're pretty bad-ass [Fashionista]