Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Caution West 3rd shoppers: The parking meters will screw you [Mondette]
· People who buy knockoffs are seriously bad people [Racked National]
· Dolce Vita launches men's shoes we love [The Cut]
· Despite the economy, the price of beauty is still freakin' expensive [StyleList]
· Apparently not buying Lutz and Patmos causes big regrets [Lucky Right Now]
· Isabel Marant hates women who buy things, like her clothes [Fashionologie]
· Fashionable, sequined Band-Aids by Cynthia Rowley exist [Glam Nest]