Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· It's official: Chelsea Clinton wore a lovely Vera Wang for her wedding [People]
· Items from Gap's Japan stores may soon surface stateside [Fashionista]
· Erin Fetherston takes Juicy Couture in a new, chic direction [Refinery29]
· FredFlare.com celebrates Nancy Drew's 80th b-day with retro fashion [InStyle]
· Havaianas X Threadless results in some pretty printed flip-flops [FPD]