Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· More deets, pix and prices on Vena Cava for Aqua [Racked NY]
· Mall kiosk worker is a total dick, scams autistic boy [Consumerist]
· Smells like recycled teen spirit: Avril Lavigne's new perfume [The Life Files]
· Speaking of, why does Paris Hilton keep doing perfume? [Huffington Post]
· MNG by Mango is coming to JC Penney in the next week [Racked National]
· Kenneth Jay Lane does sparkly shoes for Via Spiga [InStyle]
· Women try on 21,000 items in a lifetime, buy half [StyleList]