Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Collab triangle: Glee x Madonna, Madonna x Macy's, now Macy's x Glee [StyleList]
· Marni's artsy clothes by Gary Hume feature fun graphics [Racked National]
· Great draping in Yigal Azrouel's Cut25 collection [FabSugar]
· Grey Antics branches out from UO into Bloomie's and Neiman's [Fashionista]
· Rebecca Minkoff will do menswear for spring 2011 [WWD]