Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Gentlemen's Breakfast serves up vintage eyewear [Refinery29]
· Coming soon: Ferragamo's younger, trendier flats and pumps [Racked National]
· Isabel & Ruben Toledo's colorful, patterned swimwear for Target [Fashionista]
· We will eat green eggs and ham in these Seussian shoes [HuffPo]
· An incredibly furry J. Crew collection for fall 2010 [FabSugar]
· Burberry's beauty line is as wearable and neutral as the iconic trench [InStyle]