Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Corey Lynn Calter loves the Rose Bowl Flea Market (and eBay) [The Cut]
· Robert Rodriguez did a feathery shirt for Hispanic Heritage Month [All the Rage]
· Proenza Schouler admittedly can't afford their own clothes [Racked National]
· Linda Farrow X The Row is expectedly and deliciously retro [Nitrolicious]
· Forever 21: Objects in mirrors may be larger than they appear [Refinery 29]
· College students force Nike to pay laid off factory workers [StyleList]
· Let Jessica Biel teach you how to be photogenic [FabSugar]