Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Oh my, someone has sliced up her coat in a granny knife fight. Image via The Cut.
· True Religion will launch footwear for Spring 2011 [Accessories]
· A look at the fab model behind the famous Nom Nom Truck [Racked Nat'l]
· Get a free pair of underwear for National Underwear Day [StyleList]
· Funktional's self-described 'grandma-meets-grunge' look isn't bad [The Cut]
· Courtney Love burned Perry Ellis, wore faux Chanel back in the day [Fashionologie]
· Lacoste's new jewelry line will debut on the runway in Sept [WWD, sub req'd]