Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Today only: 'Name your price' haircuts at Sit Still in Venice [Yo! Venice!]
· Beverly Center is the official hub of Fashion's Night Out [All the Rage]
· Take advantage of the sunshine: Five places to spa outside [HuffPo]
· Why the Gap isn't fashion-forward, no matter the creative director [Fashionista]
· Set your Tivo: Dolce & Gabbana on CNN today [StyleList]
· Christian Lacroix's designer is eager to collab with Target, H&M [The Cut]
· Introducing the fashion version of Farmville? [Racked National]