Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· "Washing your clothes yourself is a good thing." [All the Rage]
· Great brands to follow on foursquare and how to earn their badges [Racked Nat'l]
· Ann Taylor offers something better on foursquare: discounts! [Lucky Right Now]
· On average, women spend $34 on a pair of jeans [StyleList]
· The more things change: WWD reports that Parisians love black 100 years ago [The Cut]
· Tips for creating your own kick-ass roller derby name [Caroline on Crack]
· France is one step closer to banning burkas [Styleite]