Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Apparently car-envy inspired the creation of Forever 21 [The Cut]
· AWK-ward: Gen Art will be featured on MTV's Hired! [Style Section LA]
· Vanessa Bruno on Melrose slated to open in July [Refinery29]
· LiLo narrowly avoids firsthand knowledge of prison fashion [NYT]
· Most appropriately named clothes ever: J-WoWW's Filthy Couture [Racked National]
· Everybody secretly loves high-waisted granny panties [StyleList]
· A list of Victoria's Secret Photoshop Phailures [HuffPo]