Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Oh for the luxury of an endless closet from Garde Robe [All the Rage]
· Havaianas opens its first store in Huntington Beach [Style Section LA]
· Now Verizon customers can experience the iPhrenzy fun [Racked National]
· L'Wren Scott does dark and moody makeup for Lancome [The Daily Beast]
· Yay Capitalism! Prada joins the American e-commerce world [FashionRules!]
· Fashionable hats draw strange looks and rude comments [StyleList]
· Not so fast, plebians: JPG x La Perla collab will cost $600-$1200 [The Cut]