Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Twitterrhia: Editors discuss what they did last weekend [Lucky Right Now]
· H&M cannot let the bunny ears trend die already [Nitrolicious]
· Women spend $25K on shoes in a lifetime--that's it?!?! [StyleList]
· From the 'Bout Friggin' Time Files: JPG does a lingerie collab [Racked National]
· Liberty of London is bought for approx $48 million [Fashionista]