Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· RZ confirms that Taylor was fired after clothes went missing [Fashionologie]
· Only LiLo would promote clothes by posing nude [StyleList]
· Andre Leon Talley does Shareen Vintage, Decadestwo and Pink's [Vogue]
· Fendi settles for $2.5 mil from Filene's Basement for fakes [WWD, sub req'd]
· Meanwhile, Beyond the Rack sells unauthorized Balenciagas [Fashionista]
· Vera Wang will design Chelsea Clinton's wedding gown [InStyle]