Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Shareen Vintage is coming to Madewell in Century City [The Cut]
· Rodarte fabrics chosen for Cooper-Hewitt Nat'l Design Museum [Racked NY]
· Camper hits the Grove, Beverly Center Cinemas the next Forever 21 [Mondette]
· Band of Outsiders x Colette make the creepiest tie ever [DFR]
· So why did Bag, Borrow or Steal change its name to Avelle? [Fashionista]
· Do hot pink and yellow uniforms humiliate Oklahoma prisoners? [Racked]