Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Nasty girl: Ke$ha will take clothes out of an LA gutter [Style Section LA]
· Now at AK1511 in Venice: Ever pop-up full of basics [Yo! Venice!]
· 1961 flashback: "The Lakers are not for sale." [Hidden LA]
· If anyone was able to pre-order an iPhone, let us know [Racked National]
· Target's latest FAIL: Using the wrong Spanish flag on a tee [StyleList]
· Yigal Azrouel launches lower-priced Cut 25 [FabSugar]
· Horrors in denim: Mood jeans, low crotches, jeather coming soon [Refinery29]