Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· A look at Collina Strada, almost-organic bags from a FIDM alum [Fashionista]
· Mignon Faget mourns the loss in the Gulf with jewelry [All the Rage]
· Hello Kitty X Doc Martins: Shitkickers with a soft side [Racked National]
· Help kids by buying a $145 Marni tank top [Lucky Right Now]
· Retailers cash in on American nostalgia [Consumerist]