Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· American Apparel might use models, but not because they're models [The Cut]
· Decadent denim from Cameron Silver [Chic Leak 2.0]
· Rodarte does Breathless tees for Barneys [All the Rage]
· Lela Rose clutch for Beauty.com—worth $100 purchase? [StyleList]
· Raphael Young is one fabulous Luke Skywalker [Refinery]
· Save money for bikinis: 8 sandals under $20 [Fashion Pulse Daily]
· You fail at fashion if you don't own a leopard print scarf [InStyle]