Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Revival Vintage, owned by Lisa from Diff'rent Strokes, opens [Chic Leak]
· Lake Boutique reopens with pretty, colorful things [Mondette]
· It's Cinco de Mayo, read about margaritas and Dita Von Teese [FashionTribes]
· Men. In heels. It's kind of unsettling. [Refinery 29]
· Britney Spears does a fashion line for Candie's, we predict nude ads [StyleList]
· Can you really copyright a fashion design? A sketch? A stitch? [The Cut]