Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Gap denim and khaki as envisioned in shoes by Pierre Hardy [Refinery 29]
· Next from a Kate Spade/Steven Alan designer: Whit [Lucky Right Now]
· H&M for fall 2010 is totally cozy [Nitrolicious]
· We're seriously starting to feel sorry for Lilo and all her dramz [StyleList]
· Five lies we tell ourselves while shopping [The Frisky]
· A step-by-step guide to dressing like Carrie Bradshaw—literally [Jezebel]
· The Gap tells American fashion history through t-shirts [All the Rage]