Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Vajazzling to expensive for you? Try Clitter. [Jezebel]
· Colorful new FEED bags are affordable and helpful [Lucky Right Now]
· We're not sure Rachel Comey's hiking gear can handle a little dirt [Refinery 29]
· End of an era: Harrods sold for $2.2 billion [Racked]
· So much for wearing Mom's wedding dress: these dissolve in water [Telegraph]