Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· A little Bird designer tells you to be kind to animals [All the Rage]
· Forget plastics, invest $50 in a young fashion designer [The Cut]
· Vena Cava will release under-$200 printed tees in July [fashionologie]
· Proenza Schouler and Martha Stewart get chatty and tie-dye-y [StyleList]
· North Korea touts Kim Jong Il as a 'fashion trendsetter' [Telegraph]